• 1
  • 2
  • 3

Missions Central

A Dream Come True!

As the Movida ministry was founded, a dream was set into motion for a Movida missions central where youth can come, be discipled and trained to reach the world with God’s message of salvation! Nearly 25 years later, God fulfilled the dream by gifting Movida a missions central strategically located in the center of Europe!
MemoVida
This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
1 Timothy 2:3-4
  • Kumandins - Russia +

    Population: 3,000

    They live in the northern region of Eurasia, in the Ural Mountains. Their language is Russian. 70% of Kumandins believe an animist religion and the other 30% are considered atheists.

    Pray: An interest to know God would begin to grow in their hearts.

     

  • 1